Monday – Friday 8 AM to 6 PM
Learning Resource Center, Bldg. 3
The purpose of the Testing Center is to support the University’s mission and vision by providing a quiet, designated area for students to take proctored tests with the necessary accommodations required to facilitate success.
- Submit the Request a Proctored Test form
- The Testing Center Coordinator will confirm schedule availability within 48 hours
- Last test administered at 5PM
- Proctored tests are scheduled on a first come, first served basis
If a conflict occurs between requests the prioritization is as follows:
- Tests that have been scheduled in advance
- Tests for students with ADA accommodations
- Tests for students who need to…
- make up an exam
- take an exam early
- Classroom tests
- Cellphone use is prohibited.
- All non-test-taking materials (i.e. cellphones, book bags, etc.) will remain outside under the supervision of the Testing Center Coordinator.
- If (a) student(s) is/are caught cheating, it will be reported to the instructor.
- No visitors [or] phone calls… are allowed while a student is testing. If a restroom break is necessary, the proctor will retain the test materials. The proctor may escort students to and from the restroom to ensure test integrity.
- If a student is more than 15 minutes late for his or her test and starting late will run into the proctoring of another scheduled test, he or she may need to reschedule their test for a later time. This will be determined at the discretion of the TCC.
If you would like a proctored exam, please provide the following information (*). Upon submission, preview this tab to verify its completion.